24 Ağustos 2009 Pazartesi

Lung Health: What is an Asthma Attack

Lung Health: What is an Asthma Attack?
Asthma attacks are one of the most prevalent situations in my medical practice today. By definition an asthma attack is An asthma attack, is any shortness of breath which interrupts the asthmatic's well-being and requires either medication or some other form of intervention for the asthmatic to breathe normally again. Basically the cardiac system is interrupted by obstructed airways.

A recent ashtma attack has been described to me as running a sprint with tiny lungs. I cannot even imagine how troublesome that could be. I remember that I used to have mild asthma when I was a child. As I got older, I started weight training, sprinting, and eating vegan meals, and this really helped to stop all symptoms. I have never had trouble again. I often times see other people who have had acute asthma attacks suffer through the episode and go on with their day as if nothing happened.


When people panic, they tend to be less logical and they end up overlooking the simple and basic solutions to an asthma attack. In case of an emergency, the first thing you should remember is to stay calm and maintain a peaceful mind to give room for more sensible thought. If you panic, you can make the asthma attack much worse than it really should be. The best thing overall is to calm down and relax as much as possible. Please look at my previous article entitled: How to Easily Control Asthma the Natural Way.

One thing I advise my patients is to eat a wide variety of raw fruits and vegetable. As you have seen in my previous articles, I cannot stress enough how strong a healthy body is against virtually any ailment. Another thing I advise to help fight asthma attacks is to exercise with weights and cardiovascular activities. These can include light weight lifting and jogging.

Overall, asthma attacks can really be a troublesome thing to deal with. I have personally suffered one myself, but as a medical doctor I can say that you really need to take precautions before it hits you. Please consider the information above as personal and my perspective. Use your own judgment and do some research.
You might also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
chatroulettem Dizi izle mp3 dinle domuz gribi oyun oyna